Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anxious; 1. full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried; solicitous

I don't like to argue. I have no idea why I always end up doing it so much. Maybe I should find a self help book on arguing. I argue about the most pointless things too. I think it's because I can't control them, and that scares me. I'm afraid, mostly, that's why I argue. Everything just seems so much bigger and scarier without William around.

The wedding is scary to me. Planning and whatnot. I feel like I'm doing it alone, because he's so far away. I feel like we're missing out on important moments, because he's not here. Or maybe it's because I'm not there. It's all so terribly romantic and...sad.

Every time I'm sad I just think of something that happened in "The Darjeeling Limited" and it makes me smile. Every time. I watched that again this afternoon. It makes me wish I was friends with Adrien Brody. Or that I had my brother around.

I may have a lead on a job working at a rehab place with the old folk. This is the kind of job I've been wanting ever since I saw my Grandma treated so poorly at a nursing home in FL. I guess since I can't be in Florida taking care of her, I'd like to take care of the grandma's and granddads of people here.

Sometimes I feel like I'll never learn spanish. I think it would be easier if I had someone to practice with. To help me with bookwork and such...

I found my wedding dress and put it on law away. It's beautiful. I don't think I really do it justice, though. It's so pretty, it should be for a princess. I'm no princess. I just hope William likes it. That's really all I care about. I just want him to think I'm pretty, and not be scared or freak out like guys at weddings in movies do.

anxious. anxious. anxious.

I wish my rabbit loved me. I love him. I sometimes tear up when I think about leaving him when I move to the DR. I love him alot. I wish he knew that.

I'm going to watch River Monsters on Animal Planet now. More later. Hopefully not so melancholy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Congrats on the job lead. It takes a special person to work with the elderly, and so many people do it just for the paycheck. I am so glad to know that you will be brightening some sweet old people's day. My grandmothers both had terrible experiences in those places, but thankfully we lived close enough to know about it and take them out of there!
    I get the feeling that William is going to think the dress doesn't do YOU justice. From what I can see on the outside looking in, that man is SMITTEN!
    Maybe you'll inspire me to blog today, too. Mine has been sadly neglected since I've become a fb addict. Maybe I'll go do that right now...

    ReplyDelete